- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 200gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 10mm
- Manufacturer SKU 10A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1050
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 490
- UPC Barcode 90741569050763
- Cost Per Round 42.5¢ per round
- Q & A
1000 Rounds of Bulk 10mm Ammo by PMC - 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket
While PMC is owned and operated out of South Korea and they are the official supplier of the South Korean military. So, you can rest assured they take their ammo pretty seriously given who they have living just north of the DMZ of them! This 200 grain full metal jacket 10mm round is perfectly priced for self-defense or range training. Not to mention this 1,000 round order will give you plenty of rounds to pew pew pew from sunup to sundown.
This round emerges out of the muzzle with muzzle energy of 490 foot pounds and a muzzle velocity of 1,050 feet per second. Over 100 yards down range the bullet is still soaring at over 900 feet per second. This 10mm round might have a little more kick than you are used to, but if you are looking to practice like you fight then practice with a powerful round. Boxer primed, brass cased and reloadable, it's a great value for a quality round.
With this product, you'll get a full case of bulk 10mm ammo from PMC. Inside, you'll find 20 boxes of FMJ rounds, with each box containing 50 rounds ready to fire.
Add your review to this PMC 200gr FMJ 10mm Ammo
- How much is Freight to Indiana 47172 zip. For 1,000 rounds of PMC. FMJ 200gr 10mm. Thanks. Posted On: 6/30/2020 By: Kerry Tichenor
- Hi Kerry! You can calculate your exact shipping costs before you place your order by following these four steps: Step 1 - Create a cart by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button under the products you want to purchase Step 2 - Beneath the items in your cart you will see "Estimate Shipping and Tax" in the middle of the page Step 3 - Enter the state and zip code where your order will be shipped Step 4 - Click "Get a Quote"