- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 165gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Inside Range Training, Match Shooting, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .40 S&W
- Manufacturer SKU 40D
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 989
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 358
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 90741569070433
- Cost Per Round 47.5¢ per round
- Q & A
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable target round for a full day at the range punching paper, this .40 caliber Smith and Wesson 165 grain full metal jacket (FMJ) ammunition by PMC is a reliable and clean-shooting choice. Now you can go to the range and enjoy improving your skills without breaking the bank. The price and quality of this ammunition has made it a popular choice among shooters in America.
PMC has a reputation for manufacturing dependable ammo. This new production, boxer-primed, brass-cased, non-corrosive ammo can be reloaded, so you really get your money’s worth from every round.
PMC makes these rounds in South Korea, where they have very high quality standards. After all, South Korea has to defend itself against North Korea. The South Koreans can’t afford to mess around with quality standards. While this ammo isn’t made in the United States, at least you know you’re still getting quality and performance.
When you purchase this item, you get 20 boxes that each contain 50 rounds of high performance range ammunition. We think you’ll be pleased with the overall value this ammo provides. Order your case today.
Add your review to this PMC 165gr FMJ .40 S&W Ammo
- Hello, Need you help. I wold like to order bulk of 1000 rounds of .40 caliber full metal brass jacket for the advertised rate of .30 cents/round of S&W/PMC when they come in this week please. Thanks! [phone number deleted for customer privacy] Posted On: 12/29/2020 By: Eric
- Thanks for reaching out Eric! We don't accept pre-orders, nor have we got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory frequently, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what we can do for you!