- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 123gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber 7.62x39mm
- Manufacturer SKU 7.62A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2350
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1495
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 20741569060312
- Cost Per Round 84¢ per round
- Q & A
7.62x39 ammo was originally designed in 1944 in the Soviet Union for the RPD, but it’s best known for its chambering in the AK-47 and SKS. In fact, its use in the AK-47 has made it the most commonly recognized military round in history. It’s a tough round as well with tests proving its ability to function consistently in temperatures ranging from -50 degrees Celsius (-58 degrees Fahrenheit) to 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit). That ability combined with its affordable cost has made the AK-47 a popular rifle for desert use. It has other uses as well including some use for hunting game the size of whitetail deer thanks to its ballistic similarities to the .30-30. If you own a rifle chambered in 7x62x39mm, you know it’s also a great deal of fun to shoot, so you’re probably looking for a big box of ammunition like this one from PMC.
These 7.62x39mm rounds are made by PMC and weigh in at 123 grain. They’re considered fairly lightweight rounds for the cartridge size, meaning they’re capable of zipping towards targets at high speeds, but they’re still heavy enough to pack a good punch. These are Full Metal Jacket, or FMJ, rounds and do not expand on impact. In fact, target rounds like these tend to over-penetrate, making it doubly important you have a solid backstop in place during range time. Rifle rounds such as these can literally travel for miles unchecked. This ammunition is made for target practice, tactical training, and plinking.
When you order this box of ammunition you get 25 boxes each containing 20 rounds for a grand total of 500 target rounds. With 500 rounds you can get some serious trigger time with your rifle, practicing shooting supported and unsupported, working on accuracy while using your off hand, and firing from various positions including prone and kneeling. The possibilities are endless, but one thing’s for sure: by the time you burn through this entire box of ammunition, your skills will have improved noticeably. PMC manufactures this ammunition at the Poongsan Coorporation’s factories in Angnang and Dongrae, South Korea. Order now and hit the range with your versatile rifle.
Add your review to this 500 Rounds of 123gr FMJ 7.62x39mm Ammo by PMC
- Is the PMC ammo boxer primed? Posted On: 2/24/2022 By: Kenneth W Forsyth
- Yes sir, PMC exclusively loads Boxer primers!
- Can u deliver in pakistan Posted On: 4/1/2021 By: Khuram shazad
- Sorry sir, but we can only ship within the continental United States.
- Do you have any 7.62x39 in stock? Or when will you be getting some Posted On: 2/21/2021 By: Anthony Lowe
- Thanks for reaching out Anthony! We have a couple of options in stock right now. Click "Rifle Ammo" and then 7.62x39 at the top of our page, or copy this link into your address bar: ammoforsale.com/7.62x39mm-ammo-for-sale
- Is there a waiting list to sign up for to ensure the opportunity to purchase this. Posted On: 1/24/2021 By: Cynthia Kaiser
- Thanks for reaching out Cynthia! We haven't got a waiting list or a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory frequently, though, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what else we have in stock!
- What is price Posted On: 10/4/2020 By: Chuck fine
- Hi Chuck! We'll update this ammo's price tag as soon as we get more in stock. I regret we haven't got any 7.62x39 in stock at the moment, but we hope to very soon.
- What’s the delivery time on this 7.62 x 39 ammunition? Posted On: 6/2/2020 By: David Perritt
- Thanks for reaching out David! Our typical transit time can take anywhere from one to five business days, depending on your proximity to our warehouse. We're still doing business as usual, so we hope we can get some AK ammo to you real soon!