- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 125gr
- Projectile Type SJHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .38 Spl
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU RTP38S21 - 22283
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 945
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 248
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700427003
- Q & A
This Remington High Terminal Performance 125 grain .38 Special +P semi-jacketed hollow point (SJHP) ammunition gives you confidence and instant stopping power when you need it. These +P rounds are perfect for home defense or concealed carry. The huge energy transfer and controlled expansion during impact makes this round a great choice for a variety of applications.
The Remington High Terminal Performance line of ammunition combines the most critical elements of personal protection performance: accuracy, penetration, expansion, and weight retention. Remington triple inspects the primers at the factory. Every round is sealed with a waterproof lacquer for moisture protection. These new production, non-corrosive, boxer-primed, nickel-plated, reloadable rounds are a great choice for concealed carry and home defense.
Since 1816, Remington Arms has produced quality ammo for hunting, sport, military, and law enforcement applications. These American-made rounds are manufactured at one of the oldest continuously operating manufacturing facilities.
When you order this product, you get 1 box of 50 rounds delivered to your door. Order yours today!
Add your review to this Remington 125gr SJHP .38 Spl Ammo
- Can I place an order, even if the item is currently out of stock. I need this for L.e.o.s.a. qualification. Posted On: 7/9/2020 By: Jim Roeder
- Hi Jim! I really wish we could do that for you, but since we can't promise exactly when we'll have certain ammo back in stock, we only accept orders for our current inventory.