- Manufacturer Remington Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type Why use a jacketed hollow point?
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 100
- Caliber .40 S&W
- Manufacturer SKU L40SW2B
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1015
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 412
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700382500
- Cost Per Round 48.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Each cartridge in this 100 round box fires a 180 grain jacketed hollow point at a muzzle velocity of 1,015 feet per second. Like all UMC ammo, these rounds use non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases.
Pick up a few boxes for carry and range shooting on the cheap!
Add your review to this Remington 180gr JHP .40 S&W Ammo
There are no entries.