- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU RTP45AP7
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 835
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 356
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700427416
- Cost Per Round 50.0¢ per round
- Q & A
If you're looking for top quality subsonic ammunition, this Remington High Terminal Performance 230 grain .45 ACP jacketed hollow point (JHP) ammo is exactly what you need. This is an excellent personal defense round whether you're at home or on the go. These American-made rounds use the best available materials, and yet this ammo is still affordable. Subsonic ammo won't hurt your ears as much and can be used with your favorite silencer.
When you purchase these rounds, you will see that you're getting accuracy, maximum penetration, maximum expansion, and really good weight retention. Life and death decisions have to be made at a moment's notice. This ammo will never let you down. Made using non-corrosive, boxer-primed, brass cases, the reloaders out there will be happy to hear that they can use these high quality cases again and again.
Remington Arms has been making high quality ammunition for personal protection, hunting, military, and law enforcement since 1816. If you're looking for top-notch, American-made ammunition for personal defense, you can't really go wrong when you choose Remington High Terminal Performance.
Need the ability to stop any threat? Remington has you covered. These projectiles leave the muzzle at 835 feet per second and come in a 50 round box.
Add your review to this Remington 230gr JHP .45 ACP Ammo
- This ammo is described as subsonic. What is the actual rated f.p.s.? I know that the standard velocity for 230 gr 45ACP is around 830 f.p.s.. Posted On: 1/7/2016 By: C45ACPER
- Hello Gary, Remington lists the muzzle velocity of this round at 835 fps.