- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU HD9MMBN
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1125
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 349
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700419404
- Cost Per Round $1.40 per round
- Q & A
This standard pressure load generates a muzzle velocity of about 1,125 feet per second and will work great in pistols of all sizes. Each box contains 20 rounds.
Remington ammo uses non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases and is manufactured in Lonoke, Arkansas.
Add your review to this 20 Rounds of 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo by Remington
There are no entries.