- Manufacturer Sellier & Bellot
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type M1 Garand
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 400
- Caliber 30-06 Springfield
- Manufacturer SKU SB3006M2
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2887
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2777
- UPC Barcode 754908517381
- Cost Per Round 86.8¢ per round
- Q & A
Specifications call for a 150-grain FMJ projectile with a gilding metal jacket and a flat base. This bullet is sleek, simple, and will provide uniform ballistics for simple sight tracking and manageable recoil. Each projectile is crimped into a reloadable brass casing that has been properly annealed to flex when fired for flexibility, repeatable muzzle velocity, and reloading viability. The casing houses clean-burning propellant which is sparked by a non-corrosive Boxer primer. This style of primer contains no mercury or other caustic elements which could eat away at your barrel and internal parts over time.
Add your review to this 400 Rounds of 150gr FMJ 30-06 Springfield M1 Garand Ammo by Sellier & Bellot
- I would like to buy some Garand M1 Ammo. Around 1000 rounds if possible. Do you have any available and what is the price please Posted On: 3/16/2021 By: M Spangenberg
- Thanks for reaching out! I regret that we haven't got any 30-06 in stock at the moment, but we do update our inventory very often. I hope you'll check back in again soon to see how we can be of better help!
- When will you have more ammo for the M1 Garand and could I be notified so I can purchase at least 500 rounds. Jay Lintz Posted On: 11/6/2020 By: Jay Lintz
- Hi Jay! I can't in all fairness give you an exact date when we'll get more M1 Garand ammo in store, and we haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We are still updating frequently our site, thoguh, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what we can do for you!
- When are you expecting more ammo for the M1 rifle doesn't have to be bulk. I still have plenty also can reload I just want to have some factory ammo around. I still want to shoot Posted On: 8/30/2020 By: Gregg
- Thanks for reaching out Gregg! I can't in good faith promise when we'll have more M1 Garand ammo in stock, but it's certainly a priority for us. We're sourcing new ammo daily and updating our site just as often, so I hope you'll check in again soon to see what we can do for you!
- Garands can be damaged by the wrong velocity/bullet weight/pressure curve. Is this ammo safe to use from that perspective/ Posted On: 9/18/2019 By: JR Sinon
- Hi JR, Thank you for looking to AmmoForSale for your ammo needs. This round was designed by Sellier & Bellot specifically for use in the M1 Garand to ensure optimal performance. If you have any further questions or need further assistance please contact AmmoForSale at 800-581-0293. Thank you Brett