- Manufacturer Sellier & Bellot
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type SPCE
- Ammo Use Type Boar Hunting, Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 30-06 Springfield
- Manufacturer SKU SB3006C
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2953
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2898
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 754908512232
- Cost Per Round 95.0¢ per round
- Q & A
On August 5, 1825, a German businessman by the name of Louis Sellier opened his own ammunition company. He got his start making percussion caps for the infantry at the request of Francis I, who was then the Emperor of Austria, but it wasn’t long before he gained a partner, Jean Maria Nicolaus Bellot, who helped the business expand significantly. It wasn’t long before Sellier and Bellot gained a solid reputation in Europe and began expanding overseas; today they’re well-respected on a global level, and for good reason. Sellier and Bellot has nearly two centuries of experience manufacturing quality ammunition at reasonable prices. Ammunition must meet their stringent requirements and undergoes extensive testing, and all production takes place at their plant in Vlasim, Czech Republic.
These are .30-06 rounds. At 150 grain they’re lightweight, so they move down-range with greater speed. This is SPCE, Soft-Point Cutting Edge, ammunition, so it’s specifically designed to expand with significant control. On impact the Soft Point allows for immediate, controlled expansion, while the Cutting Edge helps it penetrate more fully with less tumbling than a plain SP round would. This ammunition is designed for hunting cloven hoofed animals such as goats and hogs but is great for hunting larger game overall. Each round has fantastic speed with a muzzle velocity of 2887 feet per second and delivers serious knockdown power with a muzzle energy of 2777 foot-pounds.
There are just 20 rounds in this box of ammunition. It’s a great size for tucking into your vest pocket when you’re out hunting and also good for stacking in your safe for a rainy day, but if you want more than a snack for your rifle, you might want to buy multiple boxes. Sellier and Bellot manufactures this ammunition in new-production brass cases with boxer primer so you can collect your spent casings and reload. If you’re a serious hunter, you understand the need for truly effective ammunition, and these .30-06 SPCE rounds are a top-of-the-line option for hunters who mean business. It’s also a good idea to get some range time in with your chosen hunting rounds due to their greater recoil and different feel overall. Get your order in today and prepare to bag your limit.
Add your review to this Sellier & Bellot 150gr SPCE 30-06 Springfield Ammo
- I sellier and bell0t 150 grain spce safe in m1 garand? Posted On: 12/30/2020 By: John Judd
- It should be okay, although you'd be best off ordering 30-06 that's marketed as being specifically made for the M1 Garand. It's loaded to the specific pressure that the rifle was designed to handle. I regret that we haven't got any 30-06 in stock at this very moment, but that should change soon. I hope you'll check back in again in the near future to see what we can do for you!