- Manufacturer SIG
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 10mm
- Manufacturer SKU E10MM1
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1250
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 624
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 798681516827
- Cost Per Round $1.50 per round
- Q & A
This round’s 180 grain JHP is designed to pierce barriers and soft tissue without breaking apart. In addition to preserving the bullet’s seating depth, the V-Crown’s special toothed cannelure mechanically locks its core and jacket together so the two components can retain the combined weight they need to penetrate deeply.
The V-Crown’s tough lead-alloy core is divided by a series of radial scores. These help its nose cavity produce a more uniform mushroom, and its jacket is also skived so it can split apart evenly as it guides consistent terminal expansion.
The V-Crown is socketed in a nickel-plated brass case, which boasts higher resistance to corrosion and enhanced lubricity to promote surer feeding and extraction in a semi-auto. Sig also formulates this ammo’s propellant to produce very little muzzle flash, which will help keep your eyes acclimated to a dark setting.
Add your review to this SIG 180gr JHP 10mm Ammo
- Velocity???? Posted On: 10/10/2018 By: Samuel Greco
- The muzzle velocity for the Sig V-Crown 180 gr 10mm is listed by the manufacturer as 1250 FPS.