- Manufacturer Speer
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 200gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .45 GAP
- Manufacturer SKU 53978
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 970
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 418
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683539786
- Cost Per Round 87.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Speer Gold Dot Ammunition is loaded with bonded core bullets and designed for critical defense needs.
Bonding the jacket to the core means the elimination of core-jacket separation and superior weight retention making it more effective than traditional hollow-point bullets in the event that the bullet encounters bone or heavy clothing upon entry.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel-plated brass cases.
Add your review to this Speer 200gr JHP .45 GAP Ammo
- Is 45 GAP the same as acp Posted On: 8/18/2020 By: Timothy Woody
- No sir, totally different! The 45 GAP is Glock's attempt at improving the 45 ACP, but its different dimensions make it incompatible with 45 ACP firearms. You pretty much only want 45 GAP if you also own a Glock 37 handgun.