- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Match Shooting, Inside Range Training
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU SG45W
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 865
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 382
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 00020892221741
- Cost Per Round 32.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This ammunition is loaded in Oxford, Mississippi using non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases. This 500 round case of .45 ACP ammo will provide you with hours of fun at the range. Manufactured by Winchester in Oxford, Mississippi, these cartridges adhere closely to the original military specifications for .45 Auto and fire a 230 grain full metal jacket bullet at about 865 feet per second.
This ammunition uses non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases. As a standard pressure load, it will work well in most firearms chambered for .45 ACP including older ones.
Although it has been used many firearms over the years ranging from the Thompson submachine gun to the Glock 21, the .45 ACP is most commonly associated with the 1911 pistol. It was introduced by John M. Browning in 1904 and remains popular today.
100 percent of rounds were functional.on 8/11/15
Went to range last week and fired. Used same ammo as purchased this time. No jams, no misfires, all rounds worked great.
Add your review to this Winchester 230gr FMJ .45 ACP Ammo
- I just bought this 191145acp r1 I want ammo that doesn't hang up if my life depends upon it in fmj and hollow points. can you please help? Posted On: 4/14/19 By: Don Brandon
- Don, the Remington R1 does not have a reputation for being a fussy eater. For the range, any of the 230 grain FMJ rounds should work perfectly. You can find them here: https://www.ammoforsale.com/.45-acp-ammo-for-sale?bullet_type=38&jacket_type=27 Make sure you consult your local range if you want to purchase the steel cased rounds. Many ranges will not allow use of "magnetic" ammo. For your self defense choice, I stay with as close to a "ball" ammo shape as possible. My personal choice in regards to both reliability, effectiveness, and proven street use is the Speer Gold Dots. Take a look: https://www.ammoforsale.com/speer-45-acp-ammo-for-sale-45acp230jhpsgd-50 We also have that available in the 1000 round cases for even more savings.