- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 5.56x45
- Manufacturer SKU Q3131
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3270
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1306
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892201880
- Q & A
20 Rounds of 55gr FMJ 5.56x45 ammo by Winchester! The name that won the west, Winchester has become synonymous with maximum performance when it matters most. Whether it was taming the wild west or simply taking to the modern range, Winchester is a piece of American history that simply must be a part of your ammunition stockpile. This 5.56x45 ammunition comes as a full metal jacket boxer primed brass round that's great for training, competition or the range.
This round comes screaming out of the barrel with a muzzle velocity of 3,270 feet per second with muzzle energy of 1,360 feet per pound. Non-corrosive and reloadable, you'll be able to get more pew for your penny with the longevity of this brass casing. Since Winchester first offered its centerfire round in 1873, these rounds have been hitting center mass throughout generations of American history. At a great price, these pieces of American history and high performance ammunition can be yours today.
Add your review to this 20 Rounds of 55gr FMJ 5.56x45 Ammo by Winchester USA
- When do you expect 5.56 ammo to be back in stock? Posted On: 11/16/2020 By: Varney Smith
- Hi Varney! We do have one option for 5.56 in stock right now: ammoforsale.com/20-rounds-of-62gr-fmj-m855-5-56x45-ammo-by-winchester If you're interested in something else, then I hope you'll check back in again soon. Our inventory updates all the time!