- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU USA9W
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1190
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 362
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 00020892221826
- Cost Per Round 27.0¢ per round
- Q & A
The 9mm Luger was introduced in Germany in 1901 but didn't catch on in the US until the last few decades of the 20th century. It is now one of the most popular cartridges among law enforcement agencies, CCW licensees, and target shooters due to its balanced characteristics.
This ammo uses non-corrosive Boxer primers and brass cases.
Add your review to this Winchester 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- I'm looking for a couple thousand rounds of the Winchester 115 grain fmj. But cant find any anywhere in my area. Would you be able to help me. I'm looking to be a repeat customer. I live in Reno, Nv . Thanks, Greg Posted On: 7/16/2020 By: Greg bowden
- Thanks for reaching out! I'd like nothing more than to be able to help you, but I'm afraid we can't at the moment for the same reason you can't find any 9mm FMJ in stores. Ammo is in higher demand now than I've ever seen it, a situation made worse in no small part by the record number of recent firearm purchases. We're working our hardest to get more ammo in stock as soon as we're able, with 9mm FMJ being one of our top priorities. I hope you'll check in with us again very soon to see what we can do for you!