- Manufacturer Winchester Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type Why use a jacketed hollow point?
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 9mm ammo
- Manufacturer SKU W9MMD
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 950
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 295
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 020892220492
- Cost Per Round $1.10 per round
- Q & A
This 9mm cartridge is in the Defend category -- as such, it features a 147 grain jacketed hollow point bullet that will mushroom to cause devastating damage within a target. The bullet’s jacket is thoroughly bonded to its core to provide weight retention for deep penetration, as well as to control expansion after impact has been achieved.
This cartridge’s casing is nickel plated, so you can count on it to feed and eject reliably in a semi-automatic pistol, and also to resist corrosion in its box or your magazine. With its non-corrosive Boxer primer this round is fully reloadable. Even if you’re not far along enough in your shooting career to have invested in a reloading bench, save your casings for someone who has -- they’re always a worthwhile friend to make!
Add your review to this Winchester 147gr JHP 9mm Ammo
There are no entries.