- Manufacturer Winchester
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU USA9JHP2
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 990
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 320
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 50020892213512
- Cost Per Round 42.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This 9mm Luger ammunition is part of Winchester's affordable line of self defense ammo. It has a heavy, 147 grain jacketed hollow point bullet which has a muzzle velocity of approximately 990 feet per second. That velocity puts this round in the subsonic category of ammo; it still has plenty of power, but without the super-sonic boom associated with faster ammo. Winchester loads this round with reliable and non-corrosive Boxer primers and powerful smokeless gun powder, to ensure that every round fires, period. These bullets will have good expansion and weight retention if used for self defense, and it is sure to stop any threat in its tracks.
Winchester produces fine quality ammunition for every shooting sport or self defense need. Whether you use 22 LR, 32 ACP, or 50 Action Express, Winchester has a round to fit your gun and your wallet.
Add your review to this Winchester 147gr JHP 9mm Ammo
- In reference to the Winchester 147gr JHP 9mm Ammo, are these bullets cannelured and case crimped? Posted On: 6/26/2020 By: Kenneth Glass
- Hello Kenneth! These bullets do not have a cannelure. Winchester does crimp every cartridge where its bullets is seated, though.