- Manufacturer Wolf
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Steel
- Q & A
This round has got Wolf’s distinctive steel casing, a common component in Russia owing to steel’s greater affordability and the ubiquity of iron in that country. The key downshot of steel is that it’s useless for handloading, but if you don’t own a reloading press anyway that is hardly a sacrifice. Wolf treated the casing with PolyFormance, a thin coating of polymer that promotes certain feeding and ejection in a semi-automatic. It’s a hearty substance that doesn’t burn off during ignition!
Add your review to this Wolf 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Do you have a 1000-2000 rounds available? Posted On: 12/31/2020 By: Alexis Kenny
- Sorry ma'am, but at the moment we're only offering ammo by the box (though you can order multiple boxes). You can see everything we presently have in stock here: ammoforsale.com/9mm-ammo-for-sale. Please let me know if you've got any other questions!
- Does this brand of ammo come in 500 round bundles? Posted On: 11/8/2019 By: Jerry B Hunsicker
- Hi Jerry. Thanks for looking to AmmoForSale.com for your Wolf Ammo. We do have the Wolf 115 grain 9mm in a 500 round lot. The WPA and the Military Classic line up of ammo is almost identical. There is a tiny difference in the propellant used, but performance wise, they shoot the same. Let me know if I can get you some on the way! Ralph https://www.ammoforsale.com/wolf-9mm-ammo-for-sale-9mm115fmjwolfmcwpa-500