- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Aluminum
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU CAL9115100
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1145
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 335
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 604544618815
- Cost Per Round 26.5¢ per round
- Q & A
This round features an aluminum casing. While it therefore might be unsuitable for handloading as well as use at some ranges, its lighter weight and lesser price than those of brass are both very appealing qualities. The Champion brand might stand for low prices, but not for cut corners -- this cartridge’s primer provides reliable ignition, and its powder consistently delivers a supersonic muzzle velocity.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
I've shot hundreds of rounds of this ammo without a single failure. Previously I had been buying it at WalMart for abou ...
Excellent Ammoon 1/2/2019
I've shot hundreds of rounds of this ammo without a single failure. Previously I had been buying it at WalMart for about $8.50 per box. This site beats that price. Forget about that aluminum case, it makes no difference unless you're reloading. The ONLY difference I note is that they don't fly as far when ejected from the gun due to their weight.
Add your review to this Federal 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Email me when in stock Posted On: 1/14/2021 By: DAVID L STOYER
- Sorry sir, but we haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. I hope you'll check back in again soon to see how we can be of better help in the 9mm department.