- Manufacturer Igman Ammunition
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1115
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 343
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 3877002037061
- Q & A
This cartridge is made by a decades-old company situated in the Baltic country of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is loaded with a 124 grain projectile, so it consistently produces a 1,115 fps muzzle velocity out of a civilian handgun (give or take about 50 fps). The bullet features a resilient lead-antimony alloy core, and its copper-zinc alloy jacket at once makes it hard enough to feed smoothly and incapable of attracting a magnet.
This cartridge’s FMJ features a jacketed base, which promotes cleaner performance by prohibiting propellant gasses from vaporizing lead off of its core. That bullet is seated in a new production and entirely reloadable brass case, which itself contains a non-corrosive Boxer primer and low-fouling powder. Twenty boxes to a case!
Add your review to this Igman Ammunition 124gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Hi, Can you please tell me what the expectation of failure is in a FMJ 9mm per/1000 rounds of if you have this info available via a different process that would be fine too. Please also tell me which company I’m speaking with? Thanks very much, Dave Posted On: 8/14/2022 By: David Metta
- Thanks for reaching out David! You're speaking with none other than Ammo For Sale, of course. Igman doesn't offer failure rate data for their ammunition. I'm not aware of any manufacturer which does. It would be very difficult to produce reliable data to that effect given the varying conditions of the firearms enthusiasts could use to fire the ammo. I've personally never experienced a failure to fire while firing this Bosnian-made military-grade ammunition at the range, though I've admittedly yet to fire over 1,000 rounds of it. I can assure you that this is consistent and reliable range ammo – whether you will experience FTFs or not is beyond my ability to guarantee honestly.