- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type SP
- Ammo Use Type Range Training, Self Defense
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .223
- Manufacturer SKU T223A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3220
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1266
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465095154
- Q & A
20 Rounds of 55gr soft point .223 Ammo by Federal!
Affordable enough to take to the range yet effective enough to take to the streets, Federal Premium Ammunition produces the .223 round preferred by law enforcement agencies from sea to shining sea. Brass cased and boxer primed, this round will jettison from the muzzle towards center mass at a velocity of 3220 feet per second. We can neither confirm nor deny whether the round screams America as it cuts through the air.
For use in your AR-15s as well as other Remington .223 rifles, this round utilizes a 55 grain projectile with a soft point that achieves maximum velocity and a powerful impact on target. Made right here in America, this round is perfect for both America's open wilderness as well as the urban jungle and its lurking dangers. When in doubt, choose the round that law enforcement officers carry to protect their own lives every day.
Add your review to this Federal 55gr SP .223 Ammo
- would this ammo be ok for a ar-15 chambered for 223 Posted On: 1/4/2021 By: rick
- Yes sir, this is exactly the ammo you'd want for self-defense with such a rifle!
- Is this the proper ammo for a stag arms AR15 ? Posted On: 10/28/2020 By: Al
- Hi Al! I assume your AR-15 is chambered for 5.56, in which case it is also compatible with 223 ammunition. This ammo would make an excellent choice for self-defense with that rifle!