- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 300
- Caliber .223
- Manufacturer SKU L223R3BC
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3240
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1282
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700471402
- Cost Per Round $1.00 per round
- Q & A
This cartridge technically has a 55 grain metal case projectile, but for all intents and purposes that means it’s a full metal jacket. As such you can count on this round’s cost-effective bullet to penetrate targets effectively, feed smoothly in your AR, and prevent your accuracy from going downhill as the result of barrel leading.
These 300 rounds are packaged loose in a big plastic bucket. It’s incredibly easy to grab a fistful of rounds this way, and is especially practical if you’re sharing with a friend (however reluctantly). Once you’ve emptied this bucket, it’s a fine way to store or transport any loose ammo you invest in in the future.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
Never had a jam with it, keeps shooting, and makes for good cheap fun! Other places charge around $130, so you're gettin ...
Add your review to this Remington 55gr FMJ .223 Ammo
- When will this be back in stock Posted On: 1/12/2021 By: Matthew lininger
- Thanks for reaching out Matthew! I'm afraid I can't in all fairness say, but we should have more options for 223 in stock soon. I hope you'll check back in again shortly to see how we can be of better help to you!