- Manufacturer Remington Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type what is full metal jacket?
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 300
- Caliber .223
- Manufacturer SKU L223R3BC
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3240
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1282
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700471402
- Cost Per Round 41.7¢ per round
- Q & A
This cartridge technically has a 55 grain metal case projectile, but for all intents and purposes that means it’s a full metal jacket. As such you can count on this round’s cost-effective bullet to penetrate targets effectively, feed smoothly in your AR, and prevent your accuracy from going downhill as the result of barrel leading.
These 300 rounds are packaged loose in a big plastic bucket. It’s incredibly easy to grab a fistful of rounds this way, and is especially practical if you’re sharing with a friend (however reluctantly). Once you’ve emptied this bucket, it’s a fine way to store or transport any loose ammo you invest in in the future.
Add your review to this Remington 55gr FMJ .223 Ammo
There are no entries.