- Manufacturer Belom
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 123gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 480
- Caliber 7.62x39mm
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2350
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1508
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8606110608185
- Cost Per Round 54.2¢ per round
- Q & A
This round’s 123 grain bullet is a standard FMJ. It’s going to tear a wide wound channel into soft tissue and continue to do unpleasant things to its target afterward. While it may tumble and fragment, it will not expand. Belom is unlike Russian manufacturers in that they don’t include steel in their bullet – this ammo will pass a magnet test.
Belom designs their ammo to endure the worst battlefield conditions. This round will function reliably in temperatures ranging from -65.2° to 125.6° Fahrenheit, and its sealed primers mean it will not produce bubbles if submerged in water. The plastic boxes this ammo comes packaged in are also waterproof!
This ammo also has new production brass cases, which alongside its clean-burning spherical double base propellant and non-corrosive Boxer primers helps to significantly reduce fouling in the action and barrel. Quite a nice upgrade over the steel-cased stuff, and stellar for SKS rifles, too!
Add your review to this Belom 123gr FMJ 7.62x39mm Ammo
- Can I be emailed when this product is back in Stock? 7.62×39bellem Posted On: 8/30/2021 By: Danny L lane
- Thanks for reaching out! I cannot promise exactly when we'll get a certain type of ammunition back in stock, and we don't have a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory very often, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!