- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU P9HST3
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1200
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 396
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465098063
- Cost Per Round $1.40 per round
- Q & A
Penetration isn’t the HST’s only strong point. Its wide and deep nose cavity coupled with the notches spanning its jacket enable it to consistently expand to over 1.5 times its original diameter, delivering the wide and deep wound channel that makes a threat a threat no longer. The HST’s profile is also optimized to facilitate feeding in a semi-automatic, so a jam will be less likely to cost you precious seconds during an altercation.
This round’s casing is plated with nickel, which works even further to ensure snag-free cycling. This FBI-approved round also benefits from its casing’s shiny coating by being better able to resist corrosion as well as be seen in the dark. Please note that this is +P ammunition, and that you’d better only chamber it in an appropriate weapon or risk never being able to play the clarinet again.
Add your review to this Federal 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo
- When do you plan on being back in stock? Posted On: 1/15/2021 By: Mark Sterling
- Thanks for reaching out Mark! We actually have 73 boxes of this ammo in stock at this very moment.