- Manufacturer Federal Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type Why use a jacketed hollow point?
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm ammo
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU P9HST3
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1200
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 396
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465098063
- Cost Per Round 99.9¢ per round
- Q & A
Penetration isn’t the HST’s only strong point. Its wide and deep nose cavity coupled with the notches spanning its jacket enable it to consistently expand to over 1.5 times its original diameter, delivering the wide and deep wound channel that makes a threat a threat no longer. The HST’s profile is also optimized to facilitate feeding in a semi-automatic, so a jam will be less likely to cost you precious seconds during an altercation.
This round’s casing is plated with nickel, which works even further to ensure snag-free cycling. This FBI-approved round also benefits from its casing’s shiny coating by being better able to resist corrosion as well as be seen in the dark. Please note that this is +P ammunition, and that you’d better only chamber it in an appropriate weapon or risk never being able to play the clarinet again.
Add your review to this Federal 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo
There are no entries.