- Manufacturer Blazer Brass
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 5201
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1090
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 327
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683052018
- Cost Per Round 61.0¢ per round
- Q & A
The Blazer Brass line of product is manufactured by CCI, an established American manufacturer owned by ATK.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
It's good for target practice and it is reliable. No problem here.
WAY over priced. Will use if need.Any Blazer I used is reliable but its so so dirty. If you don't have gun powder hands from Blazer, ya didnin shoot
Does goodon 6/17/2020
Cycles in my G19 gen4 just fine. Havent had any issues with this ammo at all.
WILL NOT CYCLE MY NEW GLOCK 19 GEN 4on 9/13/2017
WILL NOT CYCLE IN MY GLOCK 19 GEN 4
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 124gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by Blazer
- How do I go buy some 9mm blazer ammo? Posted On: 1/30/2021 By: Nathaniel Sims
- Thank you for reaching out Nathaniel! Please click the button that says "Add to Cart" and follow the steps from there. If your state laws require us to request additional documentation from you, then you'll immediately receive an email from our customer service team. If you would like additional assistance while you're ordering or have any other questions at all, then I hope you'll reach out to our team at 800-581-0293 or email@example.com
- Just picked up my first home defense S&W SD9VE Will this be good for the range? Posted On: 1/29/2021 By: Dan
- Yes sir, this ammo should serve your SD9 VE perfectly for target shooting. As you're keeping it for self-defense, I'd highly recommend a box of the Gold Dot 9mm +P we have in stock as well. Your handgun is designed to safely fire 9mm +P as well. (Overpressure ammo will wear out its moving parts faster, but that's really not a problem as far as self-defense is concerned.)
- I just bought a new 1911 Kimber Stainless II 9mm. Is this good ammo to use in it? Posted On: 1/22/2021 By: Richard Lee
- Very nice firearm, and this ammo will make a fine choice for target shooting with it!
- Does this work for a glock 19 (9mm)? Posted On: 12/12/2020 By: Paula
- Absolutely Paula, this is a great choice of ammo for target shooting and training with a Glock 19. Blazer Brass should deliver good, reliable feeding, extraction, and ballistic performance. Just so you know, this ammo is not optimal for self-defense. The full metal jacket (FMJ) is not designed to expand within soft tissue; a jacketed hollow point (JHP) is. If I may, I'd recommend you order a box of this ammo as well if you intend to keep your Glock 19 loaded for self-defense: ammoforsale.com/50-rounds-of-124gr-jhp-hst-9mm-ammo-by-federal-law-enforcement. This law enforcement ammo's bullet expands inside its target, which accomplishes three important functions: (A) increased energy transfer, (B) wider wound channel, and (C) reduced chance of overpenetration (thus limiting the risk of striking an innocent bystander positioned behind the threat). Please let me know if you've any other questions about ammo!
- Will this work in a ec9s 9m ruger Posted On: 12/4/2020 By: Queenasha
- This is the right ammo for target practice with an EC9s, for sure! If you would like ammo for self-defense, then I would strongly recommend ammo with a JHP bullet. A JHP is the type of bullet that expands after penetrating a threat, thus dramatically enhancing its stopping power. We currently have one option in stock, and it is a very good one at that: ammoforsale.com/50-rounds-of-124gr-jhp-hst-9mm-ammo-by-federal-law-enforcement
- Will this work in my Glock 43 Posted On: 11/21/2020 By: Susanne Ramey
- Yes, absolutely!