- Manufacturer Fiocchi
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 62gr
- Projectile Type FMJBT
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .223
- Manufacturer SKU 223C
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3000
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 762344862064
- Q & A
Fiocchi is headquartered in Lecco, Italy, and celebrates a rich heritage of ammunition manufacturing, dating back to 1876. Much of the ammunition that Fiocchi sells into the North American market is produced in their Ozark, Missouri production facility.
If you want to put in some serious trigger time with your AR-15, M16 or other .223/5.56 caliber rifle, grab a few cases of this 62 Grain FMJ ammo from Fiocchi today!
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 62gr FMJBT .223 Ammo by Fiocchi
- is this the same as XM/M855 dose it have a steel core Posted On: 3/30/2019 By: clinton stuart
- Hi Clinton, This is not the NATO round so it will be a standard jacketed bullet with no penetrator pin. They will be non-magnetic
- Is this good ammo? I purchased Tulamo before and it made my ar15 jam and misfire. I just want good ammo that won't cause my ar15 to jam. I also like the price. For the am out of ammo. If this would be good ammo. I will purchase. Posted On: 3/8/2019 By: Richard Wheeler
- Hi Richard. There is a world of difference in the two rounds. While the Tulammo is a great bargain IF your particular firearm will feed it well, it is not in the same class as the Fiocchi. The brass cased Fiocchi is a higher quality round and I cannot remember of any report of a customer being unhappy with that round. You can almost assuredly buy this and never look back.