- Manufacturer Hornady
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 135gr
- Projectile Type Why use a jacketed hollow point?
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 25
- Caliber 9mm ammo
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU 90226
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1110
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 369
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 090255902266
- Cost Per Round $1.00 per round
- Q & A
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
I have found the Hornady 135 gr. +p 9mm ammo to be reliable for feeding...In penetration tests I have found it to not on ...
Deep stuffon 4/15/2014
I have found the Hornady 135 gr. +p 9mm ammo to be reliable for feeding...In penetration tests I have found it to not only penetrate deeper than most other hollow point ammo but consistently expanded past .50 calibre...This enhanced penetration allows me to use a 3" Kahr PM9 without fear of under penetrating...
Add your review to this Hornady 135gr JHP 9mm Ammo
There are no entries.