- Manufacturer Magtech
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 95gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .380 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU 380A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 951
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 191
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 754908162000
- Q & A
Are you an experienced shooter dedicated to maintaining and advancing your skill level? A new shooter interested in gaining skill? Then this 1,000-round box of Magtech .380 ACP 95 grain FMC is a great choice of ammo for you. These rounds are superb for shooters looking to put in focused time at the range.
Unlike some ammunition meant strictly for practice, Magtech’s rounds have a variety of features intended to help keep your gun clean. Their primers are non-corrosive and non-mercuric, which means less friction in the barrel of your gun. They also seal all pistol and revolver cartridges at the primer-pocket junction. Magtech is manufactured in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and distributed in the United States through their Minneapolis, Minnesota, American headquarters. Magtech ammunition is sold in more than fifty countries and they’re closing in on a century of providing reliable rounds at reasonable rates.
.380 ACP is a popular round, and at 95 grain, this ammunition is lightweight. Muzzle velocity is 951 feet per second and muzzle energy is 191 foot-pounds. Each round is in a brass case and can be reloaded. These rounds also have an FMC, so the lead is encapsulated, which means significantly fewer airborne lead particles when you shoot. That feature is important both for you, the shooter, and for the staff at your local range.
Whether you want to head out for target practice, technique-specific training time, or plinking, this 1000-round box will fulfill your needs. Not only will you use the contents of this box more quickly than you may realize, but it is a simple fact that there is no such thing as too much ammunition.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
Larger than normal muzzle flash
Add your review to this Magtech 95gr FMJ .380 ACP Ammo
- Currently, in need of .380 Auto Ammunition for Ruger Handgun...where? Posted On: 8/22/2020 By: Jose L Petez
- Hello Jose! Regrettably we haven't got any 380 ACP ammo in stock at this very moment. It's exceedingly rare during this ammo drought because so many of the people who bought their first handguns wanted something concealable and with low recoil. We're regularly getting new ammo and updating our site just as often, though, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what we can do for you!