- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .308 Win
- Manufacturer SKU 308B
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2780
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2522
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 20741569060282
- Q & A
If you're a hot-shot like AmmoForSale.com's Vice President of Target Mastery Guy Sterling, you want to make every shot count and sometimes it is just fun to blast away at a target as fast as you can for as long as you can. For those times when you need trigger time, AmmoForSale.com is proud to offer PMC's (Precision Made Cartridge), 308 Winchester (7.62 X 51 NATO) packaged in 25 boxes of 20 rounds each. Each round of this brass cased ammunition is boxer primed and loaded with 147 grain FMJBT (full metal jacket boat tail) projectiles.
The boat tail profile of the bullet allows the projectile to remain more stable in flight and increases accuracy. Whether you are sighting in a precision bolt-action rifle or want to blast away with an AR-10, M1A, HK 91, SCAR 17 or FAL, this case of 308 will guarantee plenty of great times at the range.
PMC manufactures all of its ammunition components for the Bronze line which exceed the standards set by NATO and the US Military. For reliability, consistency and an affordable price look no further than the Bronze line by PMC.
Good Quality Ammo and Equipment make the day better on the Range & Hunton 11/8/2016
Good Quality Equipment & Ammo are what's the difference between a Bad day & a Good day on the Range and or Hunt.
Very good ammo. Shot 300 today. A few flyers. But out of 300, I cant complain.
Excellent Reliable Ammoon 2/12/2015
I've shot this in a Remington 700 bolt action, a S&W M&P10 and a Ruger SR762 with zero problems. Only wish it was made in the USA and not South Korea.
Add your review to this PMC 147gr FMJ .308 Win Ammo
- How can I get notified when it’s back in stock? Posted On: 2/28/2021 By: David Garcia
- Thanks for reaching out David! We don't have a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory frequently, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!
- Is there steel in the bullets (are they attracted by a magnet)? Posted On: 11/24/2015 By: John
- Hello John! This PMC ammunition is loaded with a copper jacketed, lead core projectile that does not contain any steel.