- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Weight 55gr
- Projectile Type FMJBT
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 5.56x45
- Manufacturer SKU 5.56X
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3240
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1306
- UPC Barcode 741569010115
- Cost Per Round 36.5¢ per round
- Q & A
If you're looking for a reliable round for your AR-15, this 5.56x45mm M193 NATO 55 grain full metal jacket (FMJ) X-TAC ammunition by PMC is an excellent choice. Manufactured to military specifications, this ammo offers all the performance you could possibly ever need, but it's a more affordable choice when compared to American-made ammunition. Please note that this ammo is loaded to NATO specs, so it is not an appropriate round for rifles chambered for .223 Remington ammo.
PMC manufactured this ammo to adhere to strict military and law enforcement specifications. Made with boxer-primed, non-corrosive brass casings, this ammo is subject to the strictest manufacturing standards, so you know you're getting top-notch quality with every round. X-TAC ammunition is designed to perform perfectly, even if your life depends on it. The perfect choice for self-defense, X-TAC ammo gives you consistent, reliable performance when you need it most.
Folks trust PMC (Precision Made Cartridges) because it's manufactured in South Korea, where there are very high quality standards for ammunition. While you might feel disappointed because it isn't manufactured in the good ole USA, you can feel good about the fact that it comes from a trusted United States ally.
When you purchase this item, you get one box of 20 rounds delivered directly to your door. It also comes in a 1000 round case of 5.56 rounds. Order yours today!
PMC 5.56 XP193on 5/29/13
I've always had a great experience with PMC ammo. It can often be found economically and I'm very pleased with it's performance. I'd rate it right up there with Federal and Prvi Partizan. I'm hoping the price continues to drop and the availability rises, but if you can find it, it's good stuff!
Add your review to Add Your Review of this PMC 55gr FMJBT 5.56x45 Ammo
- Is this ammunition made in the USA? Posted On: 2/8/14 By: Terry Dell
- Hello Terry, PMC has their headquarters in the US, and most of their ammo is manufactured in South Korea. They make excellent ammunition!
- Most ranges won't allow bullets with any steel in them. Do the bullets in this ammo contain any steel?? Posted On: 12/17/13 By: Jack Black Smith (SASS)
- PMC offers both the M855 and M193 bullet in their 5.56x45 rifle cartridges. This M193 round will not contain any steel in the bullet. Their M855 variation does include a steel core as indicated by the green tip of the bullet. Additionally, PMC manufactures their .223 Rem round without any steel components. Both .223 and this M193 round will be suitable for your indoor range needs.