- Manufacturer Prvi Partizan
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type M1 Garand
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber 30-06 Springfield
- Manufacturer SKU PP3006GMC
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2745
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2500
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8605003807575
- Cost Per Round 81.0¢ per round
- Q & A
If you’re a hunter, odds are you’ve used a .30-06 at some point. Although it started out as a military round, it didn’t take long to gain popularity as a hunting round, and today it has quite a reputation for taking down all manner of game. Not only does the .30-06 work well on whitetail deer and elk but it also takes down moose, bears, antelope, and has apparently taken down elephants. Yes, it’s all about shot placement, but the .30-06 is a big, brawny round, and it’s going to do some damage wherever it hits.
At 150 grain these are lightweight rounds, so they’re going to zip down-range at high speeds and create less felt recoil than the larger, heavier rounds. These are Full Metal Jacket, FMJ, rounds and so do not expand on impact but simply strike the target, penetrate, and keep on going. Each of these rounds leaves the barrel of your rifle with a muzzle velocity of X feet per second and a muzzle energy of X foot-pounds. This ammunition is fantastic for target practice, tactical training, and plinking.
When you place your order for this box of ammunition from Prvi Partizan you get 500 rounds. That’s a serious stash of ammo, and by the time you burn through it, your marksmanship will have improved noticeably. Remember, each and every shot fired affects your marksmanship for better or for worse, so make it count. Prvi Partizan manufactures ammunition at their factory in Uzice, Serbia, according to SAAMI or CIP specifications. Order now, and feed your .30-06.
Add your review to this 500 Rounds of 150gr FMJ 30-06 Springfield Ammo by Prvi Partizan
- Can this be shipped to my home in the state of Massachusetts, or does it need to go to an FFL store? Posted On: 5/3/2021 By: Cameron Cournoyer
- Sorry Cameron, but Massachusetts state law prevents us from shipping there, even if its to an FFL dealer.
- Why must I purchase a specific ammo for my Garand ? Why not just use any 30-06 ammo ? Posted On: 4/25/2021 By: Ron
- Thanks for reaching out Ron! The M1 Garand is a military firearm, and military firearms are very commonly designed to fire a specific type of ammunition. Gun Digest does a much better job of explaining the necessity of special M1 Garand 30-06 ammo than I can summarize here. I hope you'll check out their article:
- Can you set up an alert or notification when this ammo is available? Posted On: 4/23/2021 By: Frank
- My apologies Frank, but we haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory frequently, so I hope you'll check back in to see what we have in store soon!
- When will this m 1 ammo become available again Posted On: 4/21/2021 By: eric teets
- Thanks for reaching out! I cannot promise exactly when we'll get a certain type of ammunition back in stock. We do update our inventory very often, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!
- Can you ship to Arizona Posted On: 3/12/2021 By: Benny Ennis White
- Yes sir, we can ship ammo to anyone over the age of 21 in Arizona.
- Do you have in stock. Can i get this ammo no. Posted On: 3/1/2021 By: Dean
- No sir, this ammo is currently out of stock. I'm uncertain when we'll get more in stock, but we do update our inventory frequently. I hope you'll check back in with us soon!
- Would you contact me when / if this ammo is back in stock? Many Thanks! Posted On: 1/18/2021 By: Pete Kessler
- Sorry sir, but we haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory frequently, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see what we can do for you!
- I would like to buy m1 or m14 garand ammo in the can. Will you notify me when it’s available? Posted On: 12/8/2020 By: Garyparker
- Thanks for reaching out! We haven't got a system in place to notify our customers when ammo is back in stock, but we do update our site often. I hope you'll check back in again soon to see how we can be of greater help to you!
- Could I be notified when you again have 500 rnds of Mi Garand ammo available? Posted On: 7/2/2020 By: Clay Eaton
- Hi Clay! Sorry that we haven't got a notification system in place, but we certainly intend to offer this ammo again as soon as we are able. We update our site the moment we get new inventory, so please check back in soon and see what we can do for you!