- Manufacturer Speer
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type TMJ
- Ammo Use Type Inside Range Training, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 53620
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 985
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 317
- UPC Barcode 076683536204
- Cost Per Round 56.0¢ to 63.5¢ per round
- Q & A
This Speer Lawman 147 grain 9mm Luger total metal jacket (TMJ) ammunition is an excellent training round that gives you the feel and performance you need at a price you can afford. These American-made rounds use premium quality brass cases, CCI primers, and Speer TMJ jacketed bullets for reliable performance. The result? You get tight groupings and consistent velocity every time you squeeze the trigger.
Speer Lawman ammunition is perfect for target shooting, range practice, and plinking. This new production, boxer-primed, brass-cased, non-corrosive ammo is reloadable. The clean burning propellants provide consistent chamber pressure and exit velocity. The CCI primers offer reliable performance and the high quality brass casings meet the strictest quality standards at the manufacturing facility. With Speer, you can train with ammo that performs similarly to your defensive rounds. At this price, Lawman ammunition offers an exceptional value.
Gun enthusiasts around the world have trusted Speer Lawman ammunition for more than 30 years. This line of ammunition includes several calibers of centerfire ammunition and is known to be a reliable product. These rounds are manufactured right here in the USA.
When you choose Speer Lawman ammo for training and practice, you get performance, reliability, and accuracy for an affordable price. Each bullet travels at 932 feet per second and comes in a 50 round box. Order yours today.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
clean, reliableon 12/1/2020
Reliable and clean ammo. This is my go to when its get to time at the range
Perfect ammo for self defense.on 11/26/2020
This ammo is perfect for self defense, the high grain count & high velocity insures any attacker will be stopped in their tracks.
Great ammo for priceon 8/9/2020
Went out to the range and ammo performed perfectly out of 300 rds one bad primer
Great ammoon 8/9/2020
I ordered 5 boxes of the 115 grain but got a 147 some how but they all fired when I went to clean was not all that dirty I did find some small shinny speckles of what I believe was brass but overall great ammo
Utilitarian. Nothing fancy.on 8/8/2020
This is good ammo to train with at the range. It is used for a Canik TP9DA.
Add your review to this Speer 147gr TMJ 9mm Ammo
- Can this be used in a ruger sr9? Posted On: 5/22/2021 By: Gary L John
- Thanks for reaching out Gary! This ammo is fit for any 9mm firearm including the SR9. Just take care never to fire a TMJ through a ported barrel or compensator, as a port may shave a sliver of jacket off and deflect it back at you.
- Can you ship to new jersey Posted On: 12/5/2020 By: Larry schneeman
- Absolutely sir! To make sure we are complying with state law we will ask you for a copy of your driver's license and firearms purchaser identification/permit to purchase a handgun, but with that taken care of we can ship you any ammo you want. Our customer service team will follow up with you for your ID once you place an order.