- Manufacturer Speer
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Pressure + P
- Manufacturer SKU 53617
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1220
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 410
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683536174
- Cost Per Round $1.50 per round
- Q & A
50 Rounds of 124gr HP 9mm +P Ammo by Speer!
For the average citizen the odds of engaging in a gunfight are fairly low. So given the long odds that today is your day, why mess around use anything less than the pros use every single day to keep our streets safe. Introducing the 124gr HP 9MM + P round by Speer. The same round used by law enforcement around this great nation every day, you can have the same peace of mind as those for whom a gunfight is a daily possibility.
Since 1943, Speer has been producing high quality ammunition manufactured right here in America in Lewiston, Idaho. This well priced pack of 50 rounds will not only deliver enough value to give you both range and daily carry use, but with a muzzle velocity of 1220 feet per second it provides power for your penny as well. This round jacketed hollow point round is boxer-primed, brass-cased and ready to go to work for you today just like it does for the boys in blue throughout this nation.
Add your review to this Speer 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo
- I have an ar-9 and wanted to see if this is ok to use in it? Posted On: 1/4/2021 By: Greg Green
- Thanks for reaching out Gerg! I'd consult the manufacturer's website or firearm's manual if I knew what model you have, but that said I'm confident your AR-9 can handle the added chamber pressure of 9mm +P. It's generally only older handguns that aren't designed to safely fire 9mm +P.
- Will this ammo work for a Beretta 92X 9mm? Posted On: 8/8/2020 By: Sean Hellems
- Absolutely! Beretta's 92 series pistols are designed to safely fire overpressure ammunition like this. I believe your 92X can even handle 9mm +P+. Just be advised that 9mm +P will wear out your handgun's moving parts a significantly faster. This is fine for self-defense, but you wouldn't want to train a lot with it.
- Is this a goid cartridge for S&W 9mm. Posted On: 8/7/2020 By: Bob
- Hi Bob! I assume you have an S&W M&P9 Shield? If so your handgun can safely fire 9mm +P ammunition. Just be advised that "overpressure" ammo like this will accelerate wear and tear on your pistol's moving parts. That's not of concern for self-defense, but you wouldn't want to train heavily with ammo like this.
- Will they be good for my G26 Posted On: 8/6/2020 By: Adrian
- Thanks for reaching out Adrian! Glock's 9mm pistols are all able to safely fire 9mm +P ammunition. Just be aware that "overpressure" ammo will wear out your handgun's moving parts a little faster. This doesn't matter for self-defense, but you don't want to train a lot with 9mm +P ammo.
- Can I use this in my Glock 19 Posted On: 7/3/2020 By: John
- Absolutely. This is 9mm +P ammo, but Glock's 9mm handguns are rated for overpressure ammo like it. Overpressure rounds will wear out your G19 faster, so it's recommended you avoid using this ammo for extended periods of training or target practice.
- Will this ammo work in Glock43 9mm ? Posted On: 7/2/2020 By: Eric Stewart
- Without question! This self-defense ammo is a great choice for the G43.