- Manufacturer Wolf
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Steel
- Q & A
9mm has been around for more than a century, and if anything it has gained popularity with the passage of time. It’s been used as the standard issue for members of law enforcement and the FBI, and it’s the standard issue for the infantry in the U.S. Army. In the army it’s issued in the form of the Beretta M9 and favored by many grunts for its higher magazine capacity. Many gun owners favor the 9mm for its manageable recoil combined with its stopping power, and the fact that it’s also fairly affordable is the icing on the firearm cake.
These 9mm rounds weigh 115 grain, making them lightweight for the cartridge size. Being so lightweight enables these rounds to move down-range at higher speeds and also keeps felt recoil manageable, making accuracy and placement easier to obtain. These are Full Metal Jacket, or FMJ, rounds and don’t expand on impact. Target rounds such as these are capable of traveling long distances before coming to a stop on their own, so make sure you have a reliable backstop in place. This ammunition is meant for target practice, self-defense training, and plinking.
When you order this single box of ammunition from Wolf you get 800 rounds. That’s enough to spend significant time honing your marksmanship, working on a variety of drills and techniques. You can practice firing standing, kneeling, and prone, and also work on shooting supported and unsupported. Spending time working on your ability to fire with your weak hand is also important, because you never know when you might be unable to use your strong hand in a firefight. Wolf is a subsidiary of the Tula Arms Plant. Production takes place at Tula’s factory in Tula, Russia. Order now and train like you may one day need to fight.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
This is the best ammo ever
Add your review to this Wolf 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- Cant find AMO for 9mm GLOCK. Why? is there a shortage? Posted On: 10/1/2020 By: Craig Davenport
- Hello Craig! I'm afraid we are indeed in the midst of an ammo shortage. The pandemic has disrupted supply lines while simultaneously increasing demand. The recent civil unrest as well as the upcoming election have both increased demand as well. Very popular ammo like 9mm has become the most scarce, unfortunately. Still, we are still sourcing new ammo and updating our inventory frequently. I hope you will check back in again soon to see what we can do for you!
- Is there a back order list to be put on? Or do you know when the product will be available again? Posted On: 9/25/2020 By: Thomas Smith
- Thanks for reaching out Thomas! I'm afraid we do not accept back orders, nor do we have a system in place to alert our customers when we have ammo back in stock. I can't in good faith promise when we'll have this particular ammo back in stock, but we certainly intend to offer it again as soon as we are able. Our intentory and site both update frequently, so I hope you'll check back in soon to see how we can be of better use to you!