- Manufacturer Sellier & Bellot
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type SP
- Ammo Use Type Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber 30-30 Win
- Manufacturer SKU SB3030A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2388
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1899
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 754908515387
- Cost Per Round 78.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This 30-30 Win ammo is S&B’s offering to American lever-action hunters. At 150 grains it’s the lighter bullet commonly available in factory loaded 30-30, and as such offers a 2,388 fps muzzle velocity out of a 23.5 inch barrel – absolutely enough pepper to transfer over 1,000 ft lbs of energy at 200 yards. At 100 yards that force grows to 1,400 ft lbs, a dominating punch with which to fell a buck.
The bullet itself is a simple soft point. With its copper-zinc alloy jacket it’s strengthened against both deformation and fragmentation, and with its exposed core it will absolutely deform and tumble to issue a chasming wound channel in its wake. Soft points have been around in some form since the 1800s, and we expect our great-great-grandchildren will also hunt with them because they’re so effective without demanding a premium in exchange for it.
Sellier & Bellot’s nonmagnetic bullet is perched within a brand new brass case, precisely drawn and tapered and also strong enough for reloading. The Eastern European manufacturer only utilizes non-corrosive Boxer primers and clean burning propellant.
Add your review to this Sellier & Bellot 150gr SP 30-30 Win Ammo
- Need 30-30 ammunition Posted On: 2/13/2021 By: Bill Krebbs
- MY apologies sir, but we haven't got any 30-30 in stock at the moment. We do update our inventory frequently, so I hope you'll check back in with us again soon!
- Can I be informed when an item is in stocks please? Posted On: 1/29/2021 By: Gary Lindgren
- My apologies Gary, but we haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock. We do update our inventory constantly, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!