- Manufacturer Fiocchi
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .300 AAC Blackout
- Manufacturer SKU 300BLKC
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1850
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1234
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 762344711010
- Cost Per Round $1.20 per round
- Q & A
Brand new 300 AAC Blackout ammo from one of the best known ammo manufacturers in the world, Fiocchi.
These rounds have a full metal jacket (FMJ) bullet that’s 150 grain. That’ll give you about 1,900 feet per second of muzzle velocity from your rifle and close to 1,200 foot pounds of muzzle energy.
Part of the Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics line-up of ammunition, these rounds are constructed to the precise specifications of the Fiocchi name. Generally, the Shooting Dynamics ammo line-up carries a cheaper price than the Exacta line-up so you get more range time for your buck.
In case you haven’t heard of Fiocchi, the company itself has a long and proud history of manufacturing some of the best ammunition money can buy. The company started in the early 1800’s near the Italian city of Bologna, which was a thriving industrial hub at the time. A man named Guilio Fiocchi became a bank manager and oversaw a loan made to a black powder manufacturer in Lecco, a small city northwest of Milan, Italy.
As you probably could have guessed after seeing Guilio’s last name, that black powder manufacturer defaulted on the loan. In due time, Guilio Fiocchi got in touch with his brother, Giacomo and they started their own ammunition business. It didn’t take long for Fiocchi to put Italy on the map of recreational shooters in the United States by producing some of the finest ammunition for rifles and shotguns you can find.
Most Fiocchi rounds are made in Ozark, Missouri, including the majority of their 300 BLK ammo. These rounds are packaged in a single box, containing 50 rounds of 300 Blackout.
Add your review to this Fiocchi 150gr FMJ .300 AAC Blackout Ammo
- I plan on buyin a rifle tomorrow do these for ar 15 Posted On: 3/25/2020 By: David
- Thank you for reaching out, David! The 300 AAC Blackout is indeed a common AR-15 cartridge. That said, you must either purchase a rifle that is already chambered for 300 AAC Blackout, or purchase the parts necessary to convert one. Most AR-15s come chambered for 5.56/223. Make sure of the ammunition your rifle is designed to fire before you order and you'll be all set. We'll be happy to assist with that!