- Manufacturer Fiocchi
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type FMJBT
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 500
- Caliber .300 AAC Blackout
- Manufacturer SKU 300BLKC
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1850
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1140
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 762344863580
- Cost Per Round 70.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This is not a subsonic load. Its 150 grain full metal boat tail projectile ought to burst out of the barrel at a rate of 1,850 feet per second, which is over 700 fps faster than the speed of sound. The bullet will make a sharp cracking report upon ignition, but it will also exhibit a flatter trajectory than a 200 or 220 grain projectile could have. The FMJBT is designed for target shooting. Its boat tail base is angled to decrease drag to the greatest degree possible, which promotes an even flatter trajectory while simultaneously reducing influence from crosswinds.
Nonmagnetic bullets. Reloadable brass cases. Noncorrosive Boxer primers. This range and target ammo checks all the important boxes, and you get 10 boxes when you order the whole case with fast shipping!
Add your review to this Fiocchi 150gr FMJBT .300 AAC Blackout Ammo
- Velocity would be nice to know??? Posted On: 7/3/2015 By: BigFED
- Hello! Fiocchi lists the muzzle velocity of this round at 1925 fps.