- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Weight 175gr
- Ammo Use Type Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber .308 Win
- Manufacturer SKU RM308W8
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2600
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2627
- UPC Barcode 047700396507
- Cost Per Round $1.70 per round
- Q & A
You’re a competition shooter, and you don’t attend matches just for fun; you go for the win. Because of that focused determination to become the best marksman possible, you buy these Remington .308 Win 175 grain HPBT Premier Match rounds. .308 is popular for a reason, and because it’s your caliber, you want ammunition capable of showcasing your abilities. There are 20 rounds in this single box of ammunition, making it ideal to give you and your rifle a taste of the rounds you’ll be using from here on out.
It’s vital to use ammunition you can not only trust but rely on for unerring accuracy and expansion. At 175 grain, these are fairly heavy, which means they can resist cross-winds and deliver a steady trajectory. And because we know you’re a serious competitor, here’s the detailed breakdown of this ammunition’s velocity and energy:
- Muzzle velocity: 2,609 feet per second
- 100-yard velocity: 2,433 feet per second
- 300-yard velocity: 2,102 feet per second
- 400-yard velocity: 1,946 feet per second
- 500-yard velocity: 1,798 feet per second
- Muzzle energy: 2,644 foot-pounds
- 100-yard energy: 2,300 foot-pounds
- 300-yard energy: 1,716 foot-pounds
- 400-yard energy: 1,472 foot-pounds
- 500-yard energy: 1,256 foot-pounds
In addition, these are HPBT (hollow point boat-tail) rounds, meaning they have ballistic efficiency and substantial expansion to spare. And they’re MatchKing bullets, so you can be sure you’re getting world-class bullets with these rounds. MatchKing bullets have been used successfully in so many competitions by so many talented marksmen that even if you were to combine all other bullets used from other manufacturers, they wouldn’t equal the MatchKing tally. There’s a reason top-tier shooters count on MatchKing: unparalleled excellence.
Remington manufactures all their ammunition to high standards, and all of their components are made in America. Their Ilion Gulch, New York, plant has been producing quality ammunition for almost one hundred years, and they just keep getting better. If you’re determined to shine at your next competition, don’t just take the word of Remington and other marksmen, try these rounds yourself. The proof will be on the paper.
Add your review to
There are no entries.