- Manufacturer Speer
- Condition New
- Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 23619GD
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 985
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 317
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 076683236197
- Cost Per Round 82.5¢ per round
- Q & A
Very good.on 10/28/18
There are many excellent 9mm JHP available. This is what makes the 9mm so great. Many affordable options.I like to look at Youtube reviews. There is no #1, as some 9mm are better off on different 9mm pistols. I think just one example and do what works for you best. Exhibit #1-147 gr. (Or worse, +P) in a subcompact single stack ( a 9mm Smith & Wesson Shield, I think we all can agree not the best match). I think for this type of gun a 115 gr. Hornaday would be a reasonable and good match. I think I said enough.
Great place to buy bullets delivery Guaranteedon 7/27/18
Excellent place to buy ammo
High qualityon 12/30/15
Ordering process incredibly smooth. Ammo is solid, high quality, accurate, and burns clean. Will definitely repeat.
Awesome !!on 10/27/14
Fast delivery, great ammo, no problems. Have recommended your business to others.
Add your review to this 20 Rounds of 147gr JHP 9mm Ammo by Speer
- Hello. I live in Brooklyn, NY.. What do i need to purchase ammunition for glock 19 from your website? Posted On: 5/15/19 By: Russell
- Hi Russell. We have made it as easy as possible for you to order. Simply precede to checkout from your shopping cart page and enter your billing address. Then click on "Ship to this address" and you will be given a choice of FFL dealers local to you that have agreed to handle transfers. Choose one closest to you out of those and finish paying. (We cannot ship into Brooklyn) Your ammo will be on the way that day! If you don't see the FFL you want, you can choose one from our "unapproved list" and we will contact them to get them set up to do the transfer, but this will delay your shipment. Give us a call if you have any questions.