- Manufacturer Tula
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 91gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Steel
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .380 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU TA380910
- Primer Type Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1010
- Magnetic Yes
- UPC Barcode 814950016567
- Cost Per Round 24.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Pocket pistols have always been popular as concealed carry weapons due to their ease of concealment, and quite a few of those guns are chambered in .380 ACP. There are a number of options for concealing one, including, of course, carrying in your pocket, but also ankle holsters, IWB (Inside WaistBand) carry, OWB (On WaistBand) carry and belly band holsters. One misconception about pocket pistols is that you can simply drop one in your pocket and be done, and nothing could be farther from the truth. Having a gun loose in your pocket not only allows debris to enter the barrel and leaves the trigger exposed but makes it likely to print and even more likely to simply fall out. If you’re going to carry in your pocket, invest in a pocket holster.
This .380 ACP ammunition is made by Tula, a company that’s been around since 1712, which is the kind of impressive longevity not many companies can claim. Tula was founded in 1712 by decree of Tsar Peter I with the goal of supplying the area with the weapons and ammunition they needed to protect themselves from invading nomads. Right from the start they were using the most state-of-the-art equipment, which meant water machines and trochanteric drilling machines when they first began and now means high-tech computerized equipment. With more than 300 years of manufacturing behind them Tula has no shortage of experience, and it shows.
At 91 grain these are fairly lightweight rounds, although they’re still within the standard range for the .380 ACP. They’re Full Metal Jacket rounds and do not expand on impact; they’re meant for target practice, shooting drills, and, of course, plinking. Each round flies from the barrel of your pistol with a muzzle velocity of 1010 feet per second. When you place your order for this ammunition you get 1000 target rounds, which is enough to keep your gun well-fed and happy for awhile while you enjoy honing your marksmanship skills. Tula manufactures ammunition at their centuries-old plant in Tula, Russia, and all ammunition is loaded according to SAAMI or CIP specifications. Order today, and feed your gun.
Great for target practice long distanceon 8/6/2018
I have a .380 Hi-point. I use this ammo at the gun range. I set my target for 45 feet and I hit the target every time. I have head shots, heart shots, and center mass. I love this ammo. My gun isn't expensive and my ammo isn't expensive, but it gets the job done.
Add your review to this Tula 91gr FMJ .380 ACP Ammo
- Do you have any bulk .380 Ammo for sale Posted On: 3/5/2021 By: Tremaine Rodgers
- Thanks for reaching out Tremaine! No sir, I regret that we've only got 308 by the case at the moment. But we do update our inventory frequently, so I hope you'll check back in again soon!
- Got any 380 amo Posted On: 1/11/2021 By: Donald hendrix
- Not presently, sir, but we do update our inventory frequently. 380 ACP is especially rare during this ammo drought, though I hope you'll check back in soon to see how we can be of better help!
- Will this bullet fit my PK380 Posted On: 10/1/2020 By: Will
- Absolutely Will! 380 Auto and 380 ACP are just two names for the exact same cartridge.
- Does this fit a ruger 380 lcp2 Posted On: 4/3/2020 By: Shannon
- Absolutely, Shannon, this ammo is designed for that handgun.