- Manufacturer Tula
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 122gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Steel
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 7.62x39mm
- Manufacturer SKU UL076240
- Primer Type Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2396
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1702
- Magnetic Yes
- UPC Barcode 810060961148
- Q & A
This round’s 122 grain bullet is a full metal jacket, although it is not the same sort of FMJ you’re accustomed to if you’re only used to firing American-made ammo. Tula’s FMJ has what is known as a “bi-metal” jacket. It’s called that because its lead core is encapsulated by two different metals. The vast majority of its jacket is made of soft steel. The thin outermost layer is copper wash, but make no mistake: This ammo’s bullets will attract a magnet, which matters very much if your range prohibits such bullets.
This 7.62x39 is even friendlier to lovers of low-priced ammo because its cases are made of steel instead of conventional brass. Make no mistake about it – steel cases are virtually impossible to reload, which makes Tula’s ammo single-use only. But if you have any reservations about Berdan primers, don’t. This ammo is completely noncorrosive because it is new production and not some relic of the Soviet Union.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
Ammo fed reliably with zero FTF's and went bang every time. Not exceptionally accurate, but quite adequate. Great value ...
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 122gr FMJ 7.62x39 Ammo by Tula
- Do you ship to the netherlands? Kind regards Koen Posted On: 3/17/2020 By: Koen
- We'd dearly enjoy serving the fine people of the Netherlands! Unfortunately we're not allowed to ship to some American states, let alone internationally. We wish you luck on your search for ammo.