- Manufacturer Tula
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 122gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Steel
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 7.62x39mm
- Manufacturer SKU UL076240
- Primer Type Berdan
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2396
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 1702
- Magnetic Yes
- Cost Per Round 44.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This ammunition, made by Tula, is perfect for range training or plinking with your SKS or AK variant rifle. FMJ ammunition is not ideal for self-defense or hunting, due to the high amount of penetration that they have, but it is perfect for the range. The Berdan primer and steel case on this ammunition offers a considerable savings for you, without sacrificing quality, reliability, or accuracy. This ammo comes in 40 round boxes with 25 boxes per case, it's newly produced, non-corrosive, and non-reloadable.
Tula Cartridge Works was founded in 1880, in Russia. Throughout their history, they have produced billions of rounds of small arms ammunition, for civilian and government use. Don't hesitate! Order some of this great ammunition today, before it’s all gone.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
Ammo fed reliably with zero FTF's and went bang every time. Not exceptionally accurate, but quite adequate. Great value ...
Add your review to this Tula 122gr FMJ 7.62x39mm Ammo
- Do you ship to the netherlands? Kind regards Koen Posted On: 3/17/2020 By: Koen
- We'd dearly enjoy serving the fine people of the Netherlands! Unfortunately we're not allowed to ship to some American states, let alone internationally. We wish you luck on your search for ammo.