- Manufacturer Federal Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 158gr
- Projectile Type What's a soft point?
- Ammo Use Type Boar Hunting, Deer Hunting, Self Defense, Varmint Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .357 Mag
- Manufacturer SKU AE357A
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1240
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 539
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465085087
- Cost Per Round 46.0¢ per round
- Q & A
It is tough to beat Federal if you're looking for quality 357 mag ammo. AFS is proud to offer Federal's American Eagle branded 357 Magnum ammo for sale, designated as AE357A. This 50-round box of brass-cased 357 magnum ammunition are boxer primed and loaded with 158 grain JSP (Jacketed Soft Point) projectile. Of course, if you'd like more rounds we also frequently carry the same ammo in a 1,000 round case quantity here.
This ammunition will perform well for hunting or self defense and is economically priced for target practice. The 158 grain JSP round leaves the muzzle at an astounding 1,240 feet per second.
Federal ammunition is loaded using the highest quality components manufactured in-house and exceeds all US Military and NATO standards. Regarded as an industry leader for close to a century, the company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Anoka, Minnesota.
Federal has developed a great reputation among American shooters for great ammo but it isn't limited to just the finished round. Federal is also well-known for making all of their components in-house. Their brass cases, primers, and projectiles have long been the first choice for professional shooters and reloaders throughout the world.
Although the American Eagle brand is priced for volume shooting it offers the same quality brass cases and dependable primers as Federal's Premium line of ammunition. For reliable function, feeding and ignition at a consistent and affordable price look no further than American Eagle by Federal.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
Worked well in my 6" Python will try it in my King Cobra next range trip.
Add your review to this Federal 158gr JSP .357 Mag Ammo
- Has anyone used these in a lever gun? Any issues? Posted On: 2/1/2018 By: Bennet
- The flat nose on these rounds is perfectly safe for a lever gun with a tube magazine. No issues reported yet with several happy carbine owners coming back for more!