- Manufacturer Federal Ammo
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type Why use a jacketed hollow point?
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 200
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU P45HST2S
- Primer Type Berdan vs. Boxer Primers
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 890
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 404
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 50029465063943
- Cost Per Round $1.05 per round
- Q & A
45 jacketed hollow point rounds that are just about perfect or self-defense.
Federal's HST line-up is some of the most trusted ammo available in the United States today. With sophisticated 230 grain expanding projectiles, the HST line-up is ideally suited for defending your family and if you're a 1911 concealed carrier, these rounds are the perfect carry solution.
In this 200 round case, you get 10 boxes of 20 rounds. Ideally, you'll use several of those boxes to ensure the rounds fire flawlessly in your carry or home defense pistol. The rest you can keep for when you need them most. With new boxer-primers and fresh nickel plated brass, these rounds are top of the line in just about every regard. Stock up today!
Add your review to this Federal 230gr JHP .45 ACP Ammo
There are no entries.