- Manufacturer Prvi Partizan
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 150gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type M1 Garand
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 20
- Caliber 30-06 Springfield
- Manufacturer SKU PP3006G
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 2700
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2428
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 8605003807537
- Cost Per Round $1.80 per round
- Q & A
This ammo hasn’t been sitting in storage since August 9th, 1945. It is brand new, and accordingly loaded with shiny reloadable brass cases and noncorrosive Boxer primers. If you want to load your own M2 ball – or something with a little more pepper – then Prvi Partizan’s brass cases are certain to satisfy.
Prvi Partizan quite naturally loads this ammo with 150 grain full metal jacket projectiles. They are an old Serbian manufacturer, not a Russian one, and they exclusively load lead-core copper-jacketed rifle bullets (with obvious exceptions, like SS109). This ammo won’t attract a magnet, so you’re free to show off what your M1 Garand can do at any commercial rifle range.
This range and target ammunition will work in 30-06 rifles that aren’t M1 Garands as well!
Add your review to this 20 Rounds of 150gr FMJ 30-06 Springfield Ammo by Prvi Partizan
- I just purchased an m1 Garand from a private seller and I am very confused as to what ammo I can safely shoot in it. Will any 3006 ammo that says Springfield after it work, or does it specifically have to say for the m1 Garand? Posted On: 7/16/2020 By: dan mihok
- Thanks for reaching out, Dan! The M1 Garand is a military weapon that is specifically designed to fire M2 Ball, 30-06 150 grain ammo. Standard factory loaded 30-06 hunting cartridges may harm the Garand because they create gas volumes and port pressures that are too high for it. Some other commercial rounds are acceptable, but I believe it's better to play it safe. Since mil-surp Garand ammo has gotten exceedingly scarce these days, you'd be well-advised to stick to new production ammo that is specifically designed for the Garand – exactly like Prvi Partizan's right here. I hope this helps!