- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 90gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .380 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU 380A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 961
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 185
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 90741569070068
- Cost Per Round 38.0¢ per round
- Q & A
380 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) ammo is one of the more popular calibers found in concealed carry handguns and AmmoForSale.com is proud to offer 380 ACP ammo made by PMC (Precision Made Cartridges) for sale. These 1,000 rounds of brass-cased ammunition are boxer primed and loaded with 90gr FMJ (full metal jacket) bullets. Each case contains 20 boxes holding 50 rounds in each.
The 90 grain bullet is one of the more popular sizes to shoot in handguns chambered in 380 and the bullet weight is close to that of more expensive self-defense loads. If you want to train correctly and become the most accurate with your carry piece, 1,000 round cases of 380 ACP ammunition are a great way to go.
PMC makes all of its loading components and even their own propellants in house. The South Korean company never finds itself vulnerable to fluctuations in the market due to increased demand for primers, powder, brass or bullets and their ammunition exceeds all US Military and NATO standards for quality and performance. PMC is, after all, the supplier of the South Korean military.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
Very pleased with the ammunition. I'm shooting it in my new Glock 42. I've had no issues at all. At the price I got it a ...
No problemon 4/11/2016
Very pleased with the ammunition. I'm shooting it in my new Glock 42. I've had no issues at all. At the price I got it at, it was a good deal.
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 90gr FMJ .380 ACP Ammo by PMC
- Will this ammo work in a 1934 Berretta? Posted On: 3/20/2020 By: Curt clontz
- Thank you for reaching out, Curt! While we can't say anything about your particular M1943, we can at the very least confirm that PMC's 380 ACP ammo offers both the physical dimensions and chamber pressure such a firearm would need to function correctly.