- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 750
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU 45A-BP
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 830
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 352
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 90741569070211
- Cost Per Round 50.7¢ per round
- Q & A
PMC gives this cartridge the 230 grain full metal jacket projectile and 830 fps muzzle velocity classic and modern 45 Auto firearms both love. A copper-alloy jacket and solid lead core make the round nose profile FMJ perfectly nonmagnetic, so don’t worry about the rangemaster ixnaying this ammo before you can fire it at your favorite range!
PMC’s brass cases are fresh out of the factory, and their Boxer primers are just as noncorrosive as any American manufacturer’s. PMC ammo is produced by the Poongsan Corporation – the same outfit responsible for supplying materiel to the Republic of Korea Armed Forces.
Add your review to this 750 Rounds of 230gr FMJ .45 ACP Ammo by PMC
- Is this one battle pack of 750 rounds., or is it three of the 250 round battle packs? The pictures are identical. Posted On: 10/24/2016 By: Alan
- Hello Alan, This ammunition comes packaged with 5 boxes per battle pack and 3 battle packs per case.