- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU 45A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 830
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 352
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 90741569070228
- Cost Per Round 41.0¢ per round
- Q & A
PMC sets the Gold standard with its Bronze line of ammo when it comes to consistent and reliable range performance and AmmoForSale.com is proud to offer PMC's 45 ACP hard ball ammunition for sale. These 1,000 rounds of brass cased ammunition are boxer primed and are loaded with 230 grain FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) projectiles. This 1,000 round case will give you more than enough ammunition to feed your hungry 45's and last several extended range sessions with your favorite handgun.
PMC's Bronze line of ammunition is economically priced for target practice in 20 50-round boxes and is perfect for use in preparation for (and actual use in) a competitive pistol match or advanced handgun course with a muzzle velocity of 850 feet per second.
PMC makes their ammunition using high quality sole-sourced components manufactured in-house and exceeds all US Military and NATO standards. If you are looking for ammunition that will positively feed, reliably ignite and take out the center X in your targets, look no further than PMC Bronze.
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 230gr FMJ .45 ACP Ammo by PMC
- Please contact me when .45 is in stock Posted On: 3/8/2021 By: Jeffrey Cocco
- Thanks for reaching out Jeffrey! We haven't got a system in place to alert our customers when ammo is back in stock, but we do update our inventory frequently. I hope you'll check back in again soon to see how we can be of better help!
- Do you have 45 aromatic bullets Posted On: 1/13/2021 By: James
- Sorry sir, we haven't got any 45 Auto in stock at present. Our inventory does update frequently, so I hope you'll check back in again soon to see how we can be of better use to you.