- Manufacturer Sellier & Bellot
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU SB9A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1280
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 418
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 754908505081
- Cost Per Round 26.0¢ per round
- Q & A
9mm ammo by Sellier & Bellot is one of the best rounds you can make to feed your guns if you're heading to get some trigger time in at the range. With 1,000 rounds, this is a great option for a shooter looking for outstanding quality at an affordable price when it comes to 9mm bulk ammo.
This 9x19 ammo features a 115 grain full metal jacket (FMJ) projectile that is considered standard weight for 9mm ammo by most shooters. This 9mm Luger ammo is brass-cased, boxer primed, and offers a muzzle velocity of around 1,181 feet per second. These rounds come packaged with 20 boxes each containing 50 rounds per box. That packaging should make it convenient to grab a couple hundred rounds for a range trip today and allow you to easily save the rest in an ammo can or other container for your next trip later on.
These rounds are made in the Czech Republic by one of the oldest companies in the world, Sellier & Bellot. While Sellier & Bellot was recently purchased by the CBC Group based out of Brazil, "S&B" still aims to market the very best ammunition to military groups and law enforcement all over the world.
9mm Shooters consistently praise Sellier & Bellot for a high quality product that offers an extremely clean and accurate shooting performance without a premium price.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
1000 round is good for the price so I have at glock 19 9mm 9x19 gen 5 can i used this ammo
Solid practice roundson 2/2/2018
Bought 1000 rounds for $185. Well worth it. The ammo seems to dirty my gun a little more than other brands, but for the price its well worth it. No misfires so far in my glock 19 gen 5.
Perfect for Rangeon 12/13/2017
Love this ammo. Very clean, reliable, and accurate. It’s a Glock, it’ll chew through anything, but definitely chews through S & B smoothly.
Great ammoon 11/29/2016
Shot 200 rds without any issues and pretty clean too. If price is right, will buy again
Best bang for your buckon 11/14/2016
This was my first purchase from AFS. Fast shipping and excellent customer service. Great ammo for the range or even competition. I went through 1000 rounds in one Saturday out of a Glock 19 and surprisingly this ammo made an easy clean up. Would recommend for new gun owners to novice shooters.
Good Ammo / Great Price / Speedy Shipmenton 9/14/2016
Decided on this ammo by Sellier & Bellot mainly based on reviews like this one and the reviews are spot on.
Never an issue with the product, fires well although I did find my Glock a little dirtier than typical, but I enjoy cleaning my guns, anyway.
You'll get a lot of "bang4yourbuck" so to speak and I received the shipment on the 3rd day! Awesome. I haven't found a better deal, yet.
Ammo shot great , no problemson 3/10/2015
Ive shot about 150 rds of the Sellier&Bellot 9mm 115 gr FMJ and it performed very well , I would buy this product again. The shipping and servive I got from your company was second to none , Thank you very much , Look foward to doing business with you again
Favorite Loadon 8/27/2013
S&B's 9mm is my favorite ball ammo option. I've shot tons of it without a problem, the ammo is accurate and reliable. As a prepper I also enjoy the compact packaging which helps my stockpile not take up so much room!
Ammo Teston 2/24/2013
No missfires, no hangs, or missfeeds. It does a fine job would use for self defence load in my Ruger sr9c.
Bang, bang, bangon 7/26/2012
Some of the finest ammo I've ever used. Not a single problem in 500 rounds fired in 2 visits to my home indoor range. I will purchase 2000 more rounds after what I saw today in the second visit
Goes bang every time!on 6/8/2012
This ammo is great for target shooting. I'm finished with my last batch of 1000 and haven't had any problems with this ammo. I use this stuff in a Glock 19, and a Keltec Sub2000 and it goes bang every time. Shipping was good and fast even to IL. I will buy again for sure. Great website.
Great Ammo - Excellent Buying Experienceon 5/16/2012
Since I live in Illinois, shipping ammo to my home was more complicated than in parts of America where the 2nd Amendment still applies. Still, I just had to email the required documentation, and the shipment went right out. I am a huge fan of S&B. Other comments have said that it has a dirty load, but having shot WWB, this is squeaky clean by comparison. I shoot Glocks, so don't worry much about dirty loads, but even so, S&B is cleaner than many others I have tried. I will definitely be buying more.
Good ammo. Good price.on 3/11/2012
Shot a couple hundred rounds thru my Glock 19. Shoots good. Cycled flawlessly. Will buy again. Ordered ammo Tuesday morning, arrived at my door Thursday afternoon. Thanks!
Great Deal, and Fast Shippingon 7/18/2011
This ammo works in all my 9mm pistols. The propellant used is dirty then most, but that's minor. First time using this site, 5 stars!
great dealon 5/31/2011
first purchase from this sight . it was a great experience i received my ammo on a very timely manner and shot several hundred rounds with no problems and it was the best deal i have found.
great buy,fast shippingon 5/1/2011
Bought this ammo due to its low cost and past experience with the brand. This was the first time I used this site, very fast shipping! Don't be afraid to buy from them. 5*s
Add your review to this Sellier & Bellot 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo
- When will you have 1000 rounds of 115 gr FMJ shells of Sellier and Bellot 9mm and what is the price? Posted On: 3/19/2020 By: Ray Western
- Thank you for reaching out! We've recently experienced a huge surge in business owing to all the unpleasant news. We're working diligently on restocking our warehouse as I write this, and expect to have most of our products available again shortly. As soon as we've restocked this item, you will see its price appear on this very product page. We look forward to serving you then!
- I would like to buy 1000 rounds of this ammo. How can I get my name on a list to be notified when this ammo is back in stock? Posted On: 3/18/2020 By: John F Caito
- Thank you for your interest in Sellier & Bellot's fine ammo, John! Owing to the unpleasant news spreading around recently, we're uncharacteristically short-stocked at the moment. We intend to replenish our inventory as soon as possible. That said, we haven't got a feature that alerts our customers to when a certain item is back in stock, but if you check back in the near future we're certain we'll have this case of ammo available again. Thank you for bearing with us!
- Is the 9mm 115grain FMJ bySeller and Bellot okay for target practice with a Ruger pc9 carbine. Posted On: 3/18/2020 By: Ray
- Absolutely! According to page 21 of the Ruger PC Carbine operator's manual, "The RUGER® PC CARBINE™ is chambered for, and designed to properly function with, only factory loaded 9mm Luger (Parabellum) standard, high velocity, or +P ammunition, manufactured to U.S. industry standards." Sellier & Bellot is the oldest continually operational ammo producer in the world, a member of the super-massive CBC Group, and they load and manufacture according to CIP specs (the European equivalent of SAAMI). They currently serve a huge portion of the U.S. market, so this ammo will without a doubt serve your carbine admirably.
- Can I use this for a glock 19 or any other glock? Posted On: 2/28/2020 By: Hasb
- Undoubtedly! Your G19 will have zero issue with this cartridge. Its round nose profile FMJ bullet is especially conducive to smooth feeding in a semi-auto.
- How fast is shipping Posted On: 7/19/2019 By: Brandonbattle
- Hi Brandon. If you place an order by 3PM EST on a workday, it will ship out that day. After 3PM or on weekends and holidays, it will ship the very next business day. We have the fastest shipping in the industry, a great stock to choose from, and world-class customer service. Win-Win-Win.
- I currently use 9mm Makarov FMJ 6,1 g 95 grs bullets for my 9mm Makarov Baikal. Can I use 9mm Luger FMJ 7,5 g 115 grs ammo for my gun? Posted On: 9/17/2013 By: James
- Hey James, Thank you for the question! You definitely do not want to use 9mm Luger rounds in your 9mm Makarov pistol. While similar, the rounds are different dimensions. The vast majority of Makarov firearms are chambered for 9x18 (.366") rounds while Luger ammunition is 9x19 (.355"). In other words, the 9x18 Makarov firearm can't properly handle the smaller Luger round and you could see a failure to fire or worse if you try. Thanks again for reaching out and please let us know if you have any other questions. Have fun at the range!