- Manufacturer M.B.I.
- Condition Remanufactured
- Bullet Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type TMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 820
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 343
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode MBI-46871
- Cost Per Round 27.0¢ per round
- Q & A
Military Ballistic Industries – M.B.I. – is a company that supplies remanufactured, quality ammunition to the military, various law enforcement agencies, and training ranges. And today, you can take advantage of their good-quality products and affordable prices. They use only the best quality spent brass casings, and all other components are not only new but carefully selected. The bullets, in fact, are manufactured at a Lake City military facility or by Hornady, so you know they’re good. These are precision remanufactured rounds produced with the latest and greatest technology.
.45 ACP is a powerhouse. It’s a big round with incredible capabilities and has a specific set of specifications:
- Case type: Rimless and straight
- Bullet diameter: .452”
- Neck diameter: .473”
- Base diameter: .476”
- Rim diameter: .480”
- Case length: .898”
- Overall length: 1.275”
- Case capacity: 25 gr H20
- Rifling twist: 1 in 16 in (406mm)
- Primer type: large or small pistol
- Maximum pressure: 21,000 psi
Although these are remanufactured, their high quality brass cases and boxer primer mean they can actually be reloaded again after you fire them. They’re 230 grain, so they’re heavy, which is just what you want for a .45 ACP target round. And as FMJ rounds they’re absolutely ideal for target practice, tactical training, and plinking. They have a muzzle velocity of 820 feet per second and a muzzle energy of 343 foot-pounds. There are 1,000 rounds here, packaged in 10 packs of 100 rounds each. If you’ve got a .45 ACP and you want to keep it happy, don’t skimp on how many rounds you plan to feed it. 1,000 is a good place to start.WORD OF CAUTION. This ammunition is remanufactured. Some firearms manufacturers warn that you shouldn’t use remanufactured ammunition in their firearms, so check out your owner’s manual before purchasing this ammo. Also, remanufactured ammo may be more prone to ruptures, failures to fire, ejection failures, squibs, or other functional problems, than new ammunition would be. These issues could cause damage to your firearm or worse, severe physical injury or death. Don’t let other shooters use you remanufactured ammo unless you first make it clear that it is remanufactured.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
I have shot 20 rounds with no problems
Very Good shooting
Great Ammoon 7/7/2016
Friend brought some over for me to check out, ran awesome in my full auto 45 AR, no issues at all, nice job! Now I need to order my own!!
Very niceon 8/7/2015
I have a Glock 45 Auto and shot 75 rounds worked very nice
Add your review to this M.B.I. 230gr TMJ .45 ACP Ammo
- Hi, I live in NY upstate , I have pistol permit and want to buy Ammo online, will you ship direct to my front door step or you have to ship to an FFL store ? Thanks, Regards Bruce N Posted On: 3/6/2019 By: Bruce N
- All ammo purchases go through an approved FFL dealer. We have a list you can choose from upon check out. This list tells you their name, address, distance from your address, and the rate that they charge to transfer ammo!