- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Weight 230gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .45 ACP
- Manufacturer SKU L45AP4
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 835
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 356
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700067803
- Cost Per Round 40.2¢ per round
- Q & A
This Remington UMC 230 grain .45 ACP metal case (MC) ammunition is great for target shooting, range practice, and other high volume shooting applications. Law enforcement and gun enthusiasts around the country rely on these rounds for target practice and training. Note that Remington's metal case ammunition is very similar to full metal jacket ammo.
Remington manufactures these rounds using non-corrosive, boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases. Made with high quality materials, these rounds offer reliable, accurate performance at a price you can afford. Whether you're practicing, training, or plinking, this is a great choice for folks who enjoy firing a lot of rounds.
Since 1816, Remington Arms has been making high quality ammunition for training, personal defense, hunting, military applications, and law enforcement. This American-made handgun load is manufactured at one of the nation's oldest continuously operating facilities.
If you're looking for a great value, you can't go wrong with Remington. You get outstanding performance with every shot without breaking the bank. Each bullet travels at 835 feet per second and comes in a 50 round box. This round is also available in a 500 round case. Order yours today.
Awesome dealon 5/28/14
Top notch ammo
Good ammo for the priceon 4/10/12
I shot 100 rounds of this ammo through my new Ruger SR1911 45 ACP this past weekend and found it to be very reliable. It cycled well and was very accurate. After the range I cleaned all guns thoroughly and found it to be a little dirty but not too bad. This doesn't bother me much because my wife and I clean our firearms thoroughly after each outing. My wife was shooting Winchester White box and it was about the same. Whatever that's worth...... I will continue to use this ammo unless I find a reason not to. Meanwhile, Shoot Safe & Have Fun Boys and Girls !!
Add your review to Add Your Review of this Remington 230gr FMJ .45 ACP Ammo
- Some of the images show shells without R&P stamping? I would only like to purchase those that are factory stamped. Is this possible Posted On: 7/4/13 By: Darren
- All rounds from these boxes of 45ACP ammo from Remington's UMC line will include the R&P stamping you have mentioned. I inspected the original images at the highest resolution to find that they all included this marking. However it appears on the site that some are difficult to read due to the lighting that was used. These rounds include factory original NEW brass from Remington which are boxer primed and non corrosive.