- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 125gr
- Projectile Type PSP
- Ammo Use Type Deer Hunting
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 200
- Caliber 30-06 Springfield
- Manufacturer SKU R30061
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 3140
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 2736
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700054506
- Cost Per Round $1.88 per round
- Q & A
The .30-06 is one awesome cartridge, capable of doling out serious damage to its targets. It’s a versatile round as well; seasoned hunters have used the .30-06 to take down everything from hogs to deer to antelope to buffalo. One issue some shooters have with guns chambered in this brawny caliber is its felt recoil; felt recoil above 20 foot-pounds creates an involuntary flinch reflex in many shooters, and the .30-06 easily rises above 20 foot-pounds. In order to reduce felt recoil, especially for new shooters, use lighter-weight rounds such as these from Remington.
These .30-06 rounds weigh in at 125 grain, making them quite lightweight for the cartridge size. Being so light means they’ll not only fly towards targets at phenomenal speeds but also produce significantly less felt recoil than their heavier counterparts. These are Pointed Soft Point, or PSP, rounds and deliver fantastic rapid energy transfer on impact, also beginning to expand immediately upon impact. PSPs penetrate deeply, creating massive wound tracks. Each of these rounds has a muzzle velocity of 3140 feet per second and a muzzle energy of 2736 foot-pounds. This ammunition is great for hunting game the size of whitetail deer.
There are 200 PSP rounds in this case of ammunition from Remington, that’s 10 boxes of 20 rounds each. With 200 rounds you’ll be well set for hunting season and, in fact, will have enough to go after all manner of game. You’ll have enough ammo to zero your optics, sling a few practice rounds down-range, and keep your gun loaded and ready on your next hunt. Even better, these are fresh brass cases with boxer primer, so you can collect your spent casings and reload them for extra trigger time. Remington manufactures ammunition at their factory in Lonoke, Arkansas. If you want to feed your rifle ammunition made by the oldest, largest constantly-operating firearms company in the country, you want Remington. Order now, and camo up.
Add your review to this 200 Rounds of 125gr PSP 30-06 Springfield Ammo by Remington
- are the 125gr.psp 30-06 springfield ammo by remington safe for my m-1 garand ? Posted On: 9/4/2021 By: Lenny William
- Thanks for reaching out Lenny! I do not believe this ammunition would harm an M1 Garand, but as a rule I only recommend 30-06 ammunition for an M1 Garand when it is specifically designed for that rifle. I will not take risks when it comes to one of our customer's rifles – especially when it happens to be an M1 Garand. I hope you will understand!
- Is this safe for 1903 Springfield and Garand rifles? Posted On: 7/21/2021 By: Brian
- Hello again Brian! A 1903 can handle any modern factory ammo – its action is super strong! But as a rule I only recommend M2 ball spec ammo for an M1 Garand. That doesn't mean this ammo will necessarily damage your M1, but I won't take any risks when it comes to our customers' rifles.